Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Off, Off, Off

I didn't quite make the deadline for the Spanish Christening Shawl - Henry was born at 9.14am on Tuesday morning. He has red hair and weighed 7lb some. I don't think he'll feel the miss of the shawl for a day or two, which is just as well because I am off, off, off. Tomorrow morning, far too early to comtemplate, I will be whisked off to this delightful spot. Friends of ours bought this place when it was a wreck and did it up and it looks lovely. Full report later.

I shan't be taking any knitting because the airline thinks that anyone with a knitting needle is almost certain to be a terrorist. I have no words left for the stupidity of all this. Don't get me started.

I'll be back on Wednesday. How will you live without me? Somehow, I think you'll manage.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Can I come with you? Pretty please? The teenagers are driving me crazy!!

Daisy said...

Have a great time!

Sharon J said...

I'm sure Henry won't mind, and by the looks of the photo in the post below, it's going to be a gorgeous shawl.

~Sharon J

happyspider said...

i dont know about you, but im more dangerous without my needles...